Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduction

I am new to all of this hell I don't even have a cell phone! Welcome to my blog just going to try and help support American workers, products, and my family. My idea is to be totally self sufficient before I need to. This will do a couple of things, keep me from paying for stuff that should be free, and also be ready is something drastic happens! Above is the engine on my current bike build. I sell the rocker nuts for $68 shipped in the USA. I will ship worldwide for additional cost. Please enjoy my blog and make suggestions on how I can make it better.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog gig man.
    All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really don't know what I am doing! How to you get those trackers on the side? It would be interesting to see where the people viewing are from.

    ReplyDelete