Thursday, February 23, 2012

Okay Checking things off the list. I have been feverishly working on my daughters room to get it finished so my girl and her Mom can decorate it. I am ready for final sand a little drywall mud touch up. I am doing it the hard way with a smooth finish but I figure she will write on the walls and it will be much easier to clean this way. I have received a few cool things in the mail. A couple of repousse tool and some suspension stuff for the Corvairs. One of my new products will be adjustable strut rods for the Corvair and they are really sweet. The repousse tools are so I can practice up on engraving and adding character to my parts. I am also making a makers mark so when you get one of my limited parts you will know it was hand made by me. I will get some pictures of the bike and some other stuff I am working on. I can check Jenae's room off the list in a couple of days and then take a construction brake for a short while.

It is really important to get this house in order, but man is it hard not having the time to work on other stuff. Sometimes When I am laying in bed at night I just want to get up and get the fire going in the shop and get at it. I burnt myself out earlier this year pushing way too hard so I will keep it to 16 hours a day or less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment