Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Okay! I had a lot going on and have not been able to post. I had the bike to finish a trip to Born Free 4 (Awsome!) and Disneyland (Also awesome!) along with a stop over in Vegas for the 4th. That along with all our house projects and so much more. I met some really cool people at Born Free and we had a great time. The bike was not finished when we left but managed to get the tank leak stopped and the first ride was around the dirt lot at BF! I can not even tell you how happy I was to finally ride this bike. Once there I parked out back and had a ton of people urge me to take it to the show side. I finally caved and she would not start! I rolled her over and got a great spot. Surprisingly the bike attracted huge crowds. I was feet away from Atomic Trent and his bike was really cool. I introduced myself and my daughter at the line for corn dogs, they were out and we were bummed! He was a cool guy, it was a pleasure to meet him. Mike from OldStf Cycles introduced himself and we went over to see his Flatty that he had just finished. That bike is so sweet!

I posted a video of my first ride once I was home and have to apologize in advance for the quality, it is my first video! You will get an idea of the bike though without any finishes on it and after some pretty good rains and surface rust! I will try to post a couple of pictures soon.


                             I was not able to register the bike yet so the ride of shame! : (


                                           My family at lunch in Vegas, Jenae is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment